The Question of how to start selling on meesho is one of the questions that stuck in my mind while looking for an online income source.Meesho is one of the best reselling apps no need to think twice before downloading the app. In 2019 Facebook invested $25 Million dollars, which describes the potential and capability to of grabbing the market this company have.
It can help earn a lot of money monthly, by just sitting at home and surfing the internet and connect the product with the right customers. We all at some point in our life have thought about starting our own business, now with meesho it never been easier than before to kickstart your a business in minutes.
What is Meesho?
Meesho supports beginner entrepreneur/reseller in the first step of their reselling journeys, In simple words, it adopts a dropshipping model where you don’t have to handle the shipping and logistics, all you have to do is to market the product to the right audience, the rest will be handled by the company,i.e-Meesho. In the end, you keep the margin of profit.
There are thousands of people are, earning just by sitting at home, especially women and housewives, so if you are a housewife or you’re a college-going girl. a guy, who’s looking for an extra income then meesho is the best app for you.
You don’t have to pay any upfront money and no need of doing tedious work like packaging, handling inventory and delivering all you have to do is download the app and as soon as you download, register yourself with your contact, and mobile number. Registration takes, minutes and after that, you can start your promotion campaigns through WhatsApp or Facebook page.
How to Choose Suppliers on Meesho
- Look for good reviews
- Check those which have over 4 start reviews
- Photos should be included in a supplier catalogue
- check for Fake reviews
- contact the seller before purchasing
- Look for fast delivery
How to Start Selling on Meesho
- Set up your online selling platforms. Create your Facebook Page and start sharing catalogues through WhatsApp.
- As a beginner, we suggest that you start with your friends and family. They are likely to encourage your business when you need it the most.
- Set low margin at the beginning.
- Expand your customer base with social media platforms.
- Be patient and observant.
- Follow market trends meticulously.
- Make the best use of App features and notifications. Explore all the categories and then decide what to sell.
- Build a bond of trust with your customers.
- Always send a thank-you note to your customers.
- Ask for reviews.
Meesho app has been downloaded by over 1 million users and it has a rating of 4.5 stars on Google Play. It definitely shows how authentic it is.
You can scroll through a lot of categories like menswear, womenswear, home decor and a lot, choose a category of product that you are passionate about and know the ins and out and then start promoting product through the name of your own brand. It is necessary to share products to your customers through a brand because it aids your business to stand out and it sounds more professional.
If you, want to sell through other apps like Facebook Instagram then just click on the share button and there will be options available and once you re good to go the catalogue will be shared on different apps.
So, now come to the last the part which is ordering. And once you receive your first order you have to put, that particular item in the cart then you have to select the size, colour or the variant and rest of the details. Take the address, phone number and necessary details from your customer and fill up the checkout form of meesho and select payment method either prepaid or Cash on delivery, the rest will be handled by the Meesho’s logistic partner.
You can decide your profit margin out of the Total Price of Th Product
- For example- If the product is for 500 rupees, and 70 are the shipping charges so this, 570 will be the total cost of the product, Plus you need to add your profit margin, you need to decide the total price of the product before selling it to your, client so for example, if you feel like, you need to keep only hundred rupees profit margin for this product then you can set up the end price as rs600 + Shipping.
Once the order is placed just wait for the product to be, dispatched to the customer which and you will recieve the profit margin money within 10 days or so. Imagine you’re earning 200 rupees from selling one product then think aboutselling 10 or even 20.
Sign up today on Meesho, Click the Button below to Get Started.